Please first login to our website or create an account and login. To activate a cabin watch you need to select a single sailing in our "Find your cruise" or "Price Drop" level, click on "Show Details" and scroll down to our section "Price Analysis & History". Here you can click on the link "See all prices" per room type and now you can activate a cabin watch alert on a category level.
Articles in this section
- How Does the Cruise Price Prediction Work?
- How do I activate a Cabin Watch - alert?
- How do I activate a Trip Watch - alert?
- What kind of alerts do you offer?
- What’s an alert?
- How do I update my email address?
- What are Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses?
- How do you calculate your prices?
- In which currency, do you calculate your prices?
- What if the rate drops after I booked?