An alert is an automated email notification which informs you if defined criteria for a cruise trip is changing, e.g. prices are going up or down or a cabin category is back on sale again.
Articles in this section
- How Does the Cruise Price Prediction Work?
- How do I activate a Cabin Watch - alert?
- How do I activate a Trip Watch - alert?
- What kind of alerts do you offer?
- What’s an alert?
- How do I update my email address?
- What are Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses?
- How do you calculate your prices?
- In which currency, do you calculate your prices?
- What if the rate drops after I booked?