Taxes, fees, and port expenses may include any and all fees, charges, tolls, and taxes imposed on us by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities, as well as third party fees and charges arising from a vessel’s presence in a harbor or port. All of these obligations are calculated on a per ton or per vessel basis, and the cruise lines spread the expense across a ship’s total number of passengers.
Articles in this section
- How Does the Cruise Price Prediction Work?
- How do I activate a Cabin Watch - alert?
- How do I activate a Trip Watch - alert?
- What kind of alerts do you offer?
- What’s an alert?
- How do I update my email address?
- What are Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses?
- How do you calculate your prices?
- In which currency, do you calculate your prices?
- What if the rate drops after I booked?