We clearly recommend you to track your booked cruises through our category alerts (for more details see FAQ ‘How do I activate a Cabin Watch - alert?’) which will automatically inform you when rates drop after you booked. In this case, we advise you to go to your cruise line and try to get re-ticket at a lower rate or to get the price difference as an onboard credit.
Articles in this section
- How Does the Cruise Price Prediction Work?
- How do I activate a Cabin Watch - alert?
- How do I activate a Trip Watch - alert?
- What kind of alerts do you offer?
- What’s an alert?
- How do I update my email address?
- What are Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses?
- How do you calculate your prices?
- In which currency, do you calculate your prices?
- What if the rate drops after I booked?